Sunday 24 March 2013

EDITING- Titles

On Friday Oscar and I were doing some editing, the main thing we had left to do was to add in the titles so we decided to do this. After trying them in a few places we decided that we would have our titles changing from both the bottom left hand and right hand corners; I think it looks better this way as this is how most films have the titles and it's more interesting to watch when they change places. 

After we did this I showed our work to Mr Michie who told us that we needed to re-record the very end of our title sequence when you hear the child saying 'Daddy, I taught the dog a new trick.' We all agreed that this line wasn't really good enough and wasn't conventional, so I went away on the weekend and re-recorded the child saying 'Daddy, please come and play.' I think that this now sounds much better, making the child seem innocent and naive, creating a contrast between the protagonist holding a knife to victims neck and his child wanting to play with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment