Wednesday 10 October 2012

Looking at Previous Students' Films

In todays lesson we were shown some examples of last years films. We were given a mark scheme for the films and after each one we had to decide what we thought their marks would have been. This has really helped me as it's given me more of an understanding of what needs to be in our film and how it gets marked, now that I have a mark scheme this also means that I can refer to it for help if I need it throughout the planning to see whatw e need to include. Watching the films gave me ideas about what we can have in our own film, and how we can use sound, editing and camera to create a successful Thriller.

 Watching these films made me realise how much work would have to be put in to the actual making of the film, which means that we need to make sure that all of our work is detailed and complete before we move on to the planning. It was really good to see the openings of previous work and to compare them to the films which we analysed for our research, and see if they were similar or different to eachother; seeing if they fitted the conventions of  a Thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment