Wednesday 12 December 2012

Continuity- Filming

Last Wednesday we filmed out continuity task. I was only there for the beginning of the filming but we were filming the end. We set up in our location which was in the Chikara centre in the school, we set up the camera and sorted out where we were filming. Although I didnt' do any filming myself, I was behind the camera giving my opinions about how the camera should be angled and reading from the storyboard of which shots we needed to film. I think that the filming was really successful considering it was our first ever time filming as a group. I found it really useful to have the storyboard with me when we filmed as we could look at that so we knew exactly which camera angles to use. We filmed each shot roughly about 3 or 4 times and then afterwards we chose one of them to use for our final shot. The rest of my group filmed the rest of it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment