Wednesday 12 December 2012

Continuity Task- Editing

As Oscar and I previously did the editing task together it was good that we could do another editing task as a group as Beth and Charlee also did their task together. As Oscar was the best at editing in our group he was giving us advice when editing it, we all gave our own suggestions and the Oscar did the actual editing on the computer as he was the best at using Adobe Premire Pro

. I was really glad that we had previously edited a video because I knew how to use some of the tools, I'm hoping that when it comes to editing our actual coursework then I will know how to edit a lot better and be able to use the skills I've learned from the previous editing tasks. I'm pleased with our final edit, we managed to complete all of the requirements for the task including sound effects, continuity and not breaking the 180 degree rule; this task has given me a lot of confidence for when it comes to editing our coursework video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment