Wednesday 12 December 2012

Practice Storyboard

This is the storyboard which Oscar and I made before we began the continuity task and before we had learned anything about story boarding. We came up with the idea of the story line quite quickly but we didn't make a shot list we made the storyboard straight from our ideas. I think it's interesting to compare this storyboard to our finished storyboard now and see how much we've improved.


 Photo

The story board is quite basic and not very detailed but considering it's the first storyboard I had attempted I think that it's quite good. For the story board for our continuity task and our coursework I think we will need to think a lot more about timings and the shot transitions. In this story board most of the shots are long shots so I think we will need to make sure there's a variety of different shots included. Overall I think that this will help my group a lot when it comes to our coursework storyboard and our continuity task storyboard as it's made me realise that we need to think about and plan the shots before drawing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment